Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have we switched positions?

October 09, 2017 06:58AM
I know I am way ahead of myself here. But all those years when the better Seattle team was inexplicably beat down by the Rams seem to have come to a close.

Yesterday it was the better Ram team getting beat down by the Hawks in my opinion. And much of it is inexplicable as well. I want to give credit to Seattle they rattled us, but it seems we got all our mistakes and bad luck out in one game (and still only lost by 6).

I would still rather be us than the Seahawks moving forward. Yes the have the tie breaker, but I give our team a better chance to win the division still.

This is a great opportunity to learn and we have a coaching staff full of teachers. McVay will learn, Goff will learn etc. This could end up being a great game for us in regards to taking a step forward as an offense that responds to good defense and plays from behind.

Many of the plays that were frustrating (Tavon's fumbles, Jamon Browns penalties) seem to be from players that are holding a spot right now and won't be starting or on the team next year. Our weak links are being our weak links. Hopefully that move will happen sooner rather than later.

Goff was clearly in his head and that is concerning, but hey Brady had a half of last superbowl like that so I will give him a pass as long as he comes back to normal form next game.

Much more to say, and this was a frustrating heart breaking loss (especially that Kupp throw in the endzone, painful) but it seems like we are frustrated with a game we shoudl have won and Seattle is elated, a reversal of the past imo.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Have we switched positions?

headslapper453October 09, 2017 06:58AM

I doubt that Carroll or the Seahawks are feeling cocky today...

Rams43199October 09, 2017 07:04AM

Re: I doubt that Carroll or the Seahawks are feeling cocky today...

Killrazor190October 09, 2017 07:36AM

Rams turned the ball over 5 times and only lost by 6 points

GreatRamNTheSky158October 09, 2017 08:12AM

they probably feel like the Rams aren’t there yet

max162October 09, 2017 09:39AM

Rams went up and down the field on Hawks yesterday.....

Rampage2K-164October 09, 2017 09:53AM

Yes they did, however...

max146October 09, 2017 10:12AM