Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 3 2017

September 20, 2017 03:36AM
So in the face of going 11-4 on my predictions in Week 2 we venture onward into the NFC West for the Rams and the rest of week 3 for the league.

Thursday Night

Rams at 49ers Pick is the Rams (Of course but the Rams currently have a better offense and have scored 66 points in 2 games. The 49ers? Not so much.

Ravens at Jaguars Pick is the Ravens (Jags have a improved defense but they have the same old offense unless their new rookie rb from LSU gets it going)

Browns at Colts Pick is the Browns (yes, I know, when is the last time you could say that?)

Giants at Eagles Pick is the Eagles (Giants spent all that money on defense last season for nothing. Enjoy it Janoris your team sucks again)

Dolphins at Jets Pick is the Dolphins (Next to the Colts the Jets are the worst)

Broncos at Bills Pick is the Broncos (Bills are that mystery team with talent that never puts it together)

Saints at Panthers Pick is the Saints (Upset special as the Saints simply have more offense then the Panthers do. Can the Panthers defense shut down Brees and company? I don't think so)

Steelers at Bears Pick is the Steelers (Look for a new coach in Chicago in 2018)

Falcons at Lions Pick is the Falcons (Sorry Detroit, it was fun while it lasted)

Buccaneers at Vikings Pick is the Bucs (Vikings are a mediocre bunch with a good defense and thats it)

Texans at Patriots Pick is the Pats (Watson vs Brady? Really?)

Seahawks at Titans Pick is the Titans (Seahawks have no offense and were struggling to beat the 49ers last week or have no offense)

Bengals at Packers Pick is the Bengals (Bounce back week for Marvin Lewis and company. Green Bay is not as good as you think)

Chiefs at Chargers Pick is the Chiefs (Chargers fight for LA is fading fast)

Raiders at Redskins Pick is the Redskins (Upset special number 2)

Monday Night

Cowboys at Cardinals Pick is the Cowboys (Cardinals really struggled to beat a bad Colts team last week)

There it is, in all its glory.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 3 2017

GreatRamNTheSky580September 20, 2017 03:36AM

Re: Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 3 2017 (How did I do)

GreatRamNTheSky171September 26, 2017 03:10AM

Re: Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 3 2017 (How did I do)

SB34RAMS1170September 26, 2017 05:35AM

9-7 last week not bad...

jemach120September 26, 2017 07:24AM