Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We not Me- Did Me beat us Sunday?

September 18, 2017 03:37PM
Okay, 24 hours have passed from the disappointing loss yesterday. Before I comment on the title of the topic, let me say the Skins played well. They obviously saw a weakness in our running D and went at it all day. We adjusted some what in the second half, but I must say--Our D did not look like the same swarming D from a week ago. Not only were guys running up the middle, around the end, delays and such--- but our D backs were no where in sight on some of the routes of pass plays. A week ago, our D backs were all over the receivers contesting almost every pass. I did not see the pressing pass D that we saw a week ago and that the Son of Bum is famous for. It was never so evident as the last drive by the Skins.

So, what changed in a week? Okay, I can hear some of you saying "Don't go there"- But the big change is that ME rejoined the team. If you do not know who I am talking about now, you should not be reading this post. With ME's return, it seemed like the whole D was not motivated or just waiting for ME to make a play. Now, I will give ME credit for saying he did not play well yesterday, basically admitting ME has affected our team and the game of yesterday. His words "I was not at game speed. I did not win my one on ones". Now, don't get me wrong! I love ME's ability on the field and believe ME will contribute more in the weeks to come. I just think it is difficult to build WE when ME put himself before his team mates. Before you start with the "he deserves all he can get" reply, let me first agree with you. My point is he could have made his point and reported 5 days earlier to show he was there with his D to be the best possible when the season was going to start. Instead, ME waited the day before season started to join the team, knowing he would miss game one. ME was not at the game to cheer on his guys (did not want to be a distraction) on opening day. Even in the interviews after the game, ME looked defensive about possible contract questions. Maybe it is just my perspective, but it does not look or sound like ME is ready to become WE. I want ME to become a part of WE. I want him to get the best contract ME can that still leaves room for WE. I just wonder if ME cost us yesterday. What do you think?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We not Me- Did Me beat us Sunday?

Ramsfan1971568September 18, 2017 03:37PM

Re: We not Me- Did Me beat us Sunday?

Rampage2K-282September 18, 2017 03:47PM

XXXIVwin236September 18, 2017 03:49PM

Ramsfan1971235September 18, 2017 04:06PM

I WANTED to be P.Oed at AD...

Ramgator236September 18, 2017 04:16PM

Re: I WANTED to be P.Oed at AD...