Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Offensive Coaching staff has players looking much better

August 20, 2017 06:22AM
Offensive Coaching staff has players looking much better. It is amazing the difference it appears to be making. the QBs now have options and the opposing defense no longer knows what is happening before the snap based on the formation. Lots of great space management, misdirection. The route running is better. The quarterback reads are better. There are multiple options on plays. Gurley finally had a little more room as well.

The other big difference is the left side. I believe Robinson to be a bigger liability than even NaSayers like myself. The offensive line on the left side no longer seems to have concerns.

Lastly the WRs and Tight Ends seem to be engaged and there is an energy about the unit.

I liked that the starting players, Gurley, included, came over to the reserves after the go head touchdown and really looked to be encouraging them and celebrating with them.

If Gurley and Watkins step up to become the stars that they should be and Goff can do what he did in that game, this could be not only an above average offense, but a good one.

Just amazing the difference, the improvement of this offense going from being one of the historical worst in NFL history in one off season, to a unit that is operating so efficiently and delivering results.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2017 06:32AM by Rams_81.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Offensive Coaching staff has players looking much better

Rams_81456August 20, 2017 06:22AM

Re: Offensive Coaching staff has players looking much better

Rams43176August 20, 2017 07:47AM

such a breath of fresh air - poor mans 1999 turnaround

Rams_81139August 20, 2017 12:24PM