Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Los Angeles Rams Halftime Quotes

August 12, 2017 06:13PM
Los Angeles Rams vs Dallas Cowboys

Halftime Quotes

LT Andrew Whitworth

(On how the first drive went being out on the field for the first time with the offense)

"Good. A lot of energy and I think everybody was getting those first nerves out. It's exciting to take the field and be out there with a new group and get to know each other on the football field."

(On what he saw from QB Jared Goff)

"Calm and poised and making good decisions. We unfortunately gave him a negative run there, in that first set of three and that kind of puts you behind the eight ball. But you know what, we get a ball, a turnover and go out and capitalize on it and those are huge in football games."

WR Robert Woods

(On what he thought of his first drive out there after they got going a little bit)

"I think it was alright. I think we have to have a better start. We put the ball on the ground one time, we had a tackle for a loss in the run game. But it was our first drive, first jitters out there and we just have to get ready for next week and hope these guys dominate the rest of the game."

(On what it was like coming out of the LA Coliseum home locker room again)

"Feeling comfortable. It felt good walking down the tunnel once again, seeing the Coliseum once we come through. Just excited to get back out on to the grass."

S Maurice Alexander

(On how it went for him the first time out in a 3-4 defense)

"It went great. We communicated well, we got two three and outs and got some (?) for the first preseason game."

(On what enabled them to get the two three and outs)

"Chemistry and us communicating as a whole, all 11 guys out there."

OLB Connor Barwin

(On being out there for the first time under Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips again)

"It was great. It was my first time ever playing in the (Los Angeles Memorial) Coliseum. Obviously, the first time being with this group playing together on defense. We went three-and-out twice. It felt good to get out there."

(On what he attributes to the success of the first two drives)

"Well, Wade's got a great system. I know from being with him in the past, if you've got 11 guys doing their job with good technique and good effort, you're going to play well on defense."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2017 06:14PM by Shaky.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Los Angeles Rams Halftime Quotes

Shaky431August 12, 2017 06:13PM