Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: LA Rams 2017 "Offensive Personnel" Presentation

July 24, 2017 06:27PM
Andrew Whitworth "Summary: There is no more perennially underrated and under-appreciated tackle than Andrew Whitworth of the Bengals. He ended the 2016 season with the league’s best pass-blocking efficiency score (98.0), allowing just 14 total QB pressures across 561 pass-blocking snaps. Whitworth recorded six games this year in which he had perfect pass-protection games. His run blocking was solid, albeit not the strength it has been in seasons past.Even at $33.8 million over three years, the Rams got a bargain in the free-agent acquisition of offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth. Whitworth’s only negative is age 35 years old but he is still playing at an elite level and represents a colossal upgrade over Greg Robinson, a former first-round draft pick who has struggled badly thus far in his NFL career."

By whom Florida? He is a 3 time pro bowler and 1st team all-pro in 2015.

That means he's highly regarded by his peers and obviously the Rams.

Saffold - Are you using PFF as a guide? I personally would rate the entire o-line as sub-par in run blocking last season. But hey that's ME.

Havenstein - IMO Havs was injured he wasn't hurt. A year of tape on Havs exposed his physical limitations. Moving a tackle inside speaks to that.

Dunbar - McVay likes him in the passing game for his quicks, No bueno! No Way smiley

Gerald Everette - Will unseat Higbee as the pass catching TE in the offense. Bank It!

Robert Woods - I'm going to take great satisfaction in saying I told you so when Woody breaks out this year with the Rams. I could name receivers to the cows come home that broke out once they got with adequate Qb'ing Woody will be in that number!

Tavon Austin - Tavon and Goff won't have a connection. Bank It

Cooper Kupp - A pro's pro. A chain mover

Tyler Higbee - I'm down on Higbee, the NFL ain't for the meek. He looked soft last season.

Jared Goff -
Summary: NFL Network's Steve Wyche reported that Rams GM Les Snead told him Goff returned this spring with a better grasp of what's expected of him as an NFL starter. Goff understood he had to understand the language and the alignments of the scheme," Wyche said. "So when they came up for their minicamp right before the draft, he said Goff was right on point. He said after the minicamp, coaches said (Goff) exceeded expectations. 'Last year he was a blank slate, now that is no longer the case.

Can we once and for all acquit Jeff Fisher of Goff's inability to play early on?

Ok Florida I had to offer something other than great work.

That was getting tired! wink2 smiley

Best,
Laram
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LA Rams 2017 "Offensive Personnel" Presentation

Anonymous User1902July 24, 2017 05:52PM

Just... Wow!

Ramadune277July 24, 2017 05:58PM

Rampage2K-222July 24, 2017 06:12PM

laram250July 24, 2017 06:27PM

LA Rams 2017 "Offensive. I just mixed it up a little bit laram

Anonymous User176July 25, 2017 02:56PM

Re: Fair enough...NM

laram136July 25, 2017 03:28PM

Re: LA Rams 2017 "Offensive. I just mixed it up a little bit laram

FootballGenius141July 25, 2017 05:50PM

An amazing piece, Florida...

Rams43197July 24, 2017 06:36PM

well done as usual, Fla nm

21Dog178July 24, 2017 06:47PM

great visuals - which is what I need to live!

SunTzu_vs_Camus163July 26, 2017 04:08AM

banning is too good for u

wv ram128July 26, 2017 04:14AM

Your efforts are greatly appreciated Florida!

RAMbler147July 26, 2017 08:35AM