Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not a recipe for instant success...nm

July 22, 2017 05:25AM
RamBill
Rams' lineup filled with newcomers, position changes

Alden Gonzalez

The Los Angeles Rams could have as many as 10 new starters when the NFL season opens. Here’s a starting-lineup projection.

Offense

Quarterback (Jared Goff): Goff was in an awkward spot at this time last year, coming off being drafted first overall but unsure if he would be given a chance to begin the season as the starting quarterback. Now, there isn't much doubt. We'll see how much it helps.

Running back (Todd Gurley): This is one of the most fascinating storylines of 2017. Gurley was the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2015, then he had one of the worst seasons statistically for a running back in 2016, his 885 rushing yards the fewest ever for a player with at least 275 carries. Now what?

Wide receiver (Tavon Austin): Austin signed a four-year, $42 million extension weeks before the start of the 2016 season, but he still has a lot to prove. The Rams have picked up a combination of seven wideouts and tight ends during the past two NFL drafts, and another receiver was obtained on a long-term deal through free agency. They hope Austin can establish himself as more of a deep threat.

Wide receiver (Robert Woods): First-year head coach Sean McVay quickly identified Woods as a perfect fit for his system, so the Rams signed him to a five-year, $34 million contract on the first day of free agency. Woods is a sure-handed, precise route runner. He didn't haul in more than 65 catches in any of his four seasons at Buffalo, but he seems destined to top that in L.A.

Read Complete Article
[www.espn.com]

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams' lineup filled with newcomers, position changes/ESPN

RamBill735July 22, 2017 05:21AM

Not a recipe for instant success...nm

RFIP173July 22, 2017 05:25AM

Which is why constantly rebuilding sucks

NewMexicoRam142July 22, 2017 05:35AM

misleading?

zn213July 22, 2017 06:19AM