Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Leverage is one thing...

June 26, 2017 10:55AM
SunTzu_vs_Camus
Why are not more DL or OL for that matter, shorter due to the benefits on leverage???
I understand they want height to get the LONG arms to ward off players...but Low man winns nearly every time.
Why are we not natural-selecting short, fire hydrant traits for DL/OL/RBs...where the low center of gravity is a large part of success??

We got guys that are freakin 6-9 out there...how can that NOT be a liability when facing a shorter man???
I know the long arms must be the difference...but I can't believe the difference is THAT prominent!!

thots?

Freakish brute strength is another. Donald has BOTH plus an unstoppable engine that drives him.

Lots of smaller guys simply get swallowed up inside but when you combine leverage+will+POWER+technique you have qute a special takent at the position.

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Michael Bennett on Aaron Donald: "He's just a beast man!"

RFIP790June 25, 2017 02:53AM

yeah I saw Bennett's last week

Speed_Kills274June 25, 2017 09:15AM

My favorite play last year & my wallpaper

Ram49238June 26, 2017 10:23AM

HELP me with this question, fellas....

SunTzu_vs_Camus205June 26, 2017 10:51AM

Leverage is one thing...

RFIP225June 26, 2017 10:55AM