Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To be fair

June 25, 2017 04:51AM
They like the Williams kid because of his size (6'2"winking smiley on the outside and Beasley though not a superstar is their version of Julian Edelman and does a terrific job in their offense.

Dak is a very cool customer no doubt and I do not want to take anything away from him but when you can almost always dictate when you are going to throw the ball the game is so much easier as you know and EE is a stud RB running behind a stud OL (though OL depth is weakened this year with Free retirement and Leary leaving in FA). I do know this, Philly got after Dak in both games and probably should have swept them (split) last year. And I've heard Gil Brandt on several occasions predicting Philly to win the eats this year. BIG words from him for sure.

Bottom line however is what QB would not sign up to play in that offense with that OL, that RB, Dez and Witten, let alone what they do get from Beasley and Williams? Not to mention the outstanding job (gulp!) Scott L does calling plays.

Speed_Kills
Dallas has an outstanding line, the best RB in football, and a clutch TE not dominant (any longer).

Dez Bryant is often injured but when healthy a dynamite WR. They need to develope and 1 and 2 they don't scare anyone after Bryant and that's when he's there

There are teams with much better talent at the WR position than Dallas. I think that RB and coaching staff don't get enough credit.

I like Prescott. He's a winner. Nothing rattled him last year. He would look great in horns

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jameis Winston Throws BBQ For Homeless Veterans

laram826June 24, 2017 10:20AM

good stuff nm

21Dog242June 24, 2017 10:39AM

Jameis, the anti-Newton! Nm

RFIP273June 24, 2017 10:41AM

Re: And in football news

Speed_Kills281June 24, 2017 03:08PM

Re: And in football news

Classicalwit258June 24, 2017 03:13PM

Tenn, TB, Oak, Philly, Dallas