Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay Pleased with Progress Made in Offseason Program

June 21, 2017 12:55PM

By Myles Simmons

Sean McVay’s first offseason program as the Rams’ head coach was over. Surprising the players with a reward for their hard work throughout the offseason, McVay heard roars of an overjoyed team by announcing the end of minicamp a day early.

But meeting with reporters last Thursday, McVay admitted he was still amped from everything that had gone on over the past few months.

“I told my girlfriend last night, I said, “You know I canceled the last day of minicamp and I’m still waking up at freaking 4 in the morning. She says, ‘You are…What’s wrong with you, spaz?’ I said, ‘You’re right I am,’” McVay recalled with a laugh.

It’s been an eventful 2017 for McVay, who was hired as the Rams’ 23rd full-time head coach in January. From the day he was introduced, McVay made it clear how much he was looking forward to having players back in the building on April 10. And now that the team has dispersed for summer break, the head coach said he was pleased with all that was accomplished over the last 10 weeks.

Read Complete Article
[www.therams.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill744June 21, 2017 12:55PM

Re: McVay Pleased with Progress Made in Offseason Program

Rams43291June 21, 2017 03:42PM

No it doesn't except for one thing, McVay. He's the wildcard.

max378June 21, 2017 03:53PM

Is McVay the Prodigy the next Magnus Carlsen?

ArizonaRamFan394June 22, 2017 06:28PM

i was there last November, watched them play

max281June 24, 2017 05:52AM

Amazing, Max. I watched a stream

ArizonaRamFan238June 24, 2017 11:55AM