Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

but it's not, 2016 was his REAL rookie season

June 19, 2017 08:50AM
Ramgator
Sounds like he is getting some REAL NFL coaching! BUT.....I think as bad as last year was for Goff, I bet he has already learned something from it. This season, I look for substantial improvement but 2018 is when we will really see him roll.....IF given a good supporting cast.

Let;s hope it;'s not his rookie season. Because as a rookie he had a ton to learn.

This is his 2nd season in the league, and he's learning a new system.

If it were his rookie season he would have so much to learn, because he came out of college so behind in terms of what pro offenses do, that all you could expect was struggles. Eli's first year basically, or Aikman's.

It;s not his rookie season and one reason we know that is because he himself talks about how far he has come since last year in terms of just his own sense of the game and how to prepare. One reason he ought to be much improved this year is because he has already gone through his rookie season and learned what you learn from doing that.

Any analysis of the offense that basically says "it was everyone;'s fault but Person/Player X" is just going to be shortchanging the real story. The real story is "it was everyone's fault, period, including Person./Player X."

Goff was just THAT far behind when he left Cal. There's no shortcuts for working through all that.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I call 2017 Goff's REAL Rookie season.

Ramgator495June 19, 2017 07:30AM

Yeah; last year was like Pre-K.

RockRam289June 19, 2017 07:40AM

but it's not, 2016 was his REAL rookie season

zn241June 19, 2017 08:50AM

Re: but it's not, 2016 was his REAL rookie season

Rams43244June 19, 2017 08:54AM

Um ... no

RFL262June 19, 2017 09:00AM

I'm just being real.