Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams News of the Day: June 15th

June 15, 2017 07:49PM
Go to Rams News of the Day: June 15th

**Today's Rams Topics**

Cooper Kupp’s 24th birthday even sweeter with $3.8 million contract with Rams

Besides his 24th birthday, Cooper Kupp had a lot to celebrate on Thursday.
======

What We Learned About The 2017 Los Angeles Rams From Minicamp

Here are the big takeaways as the Rams close up shop for a month and a half before training camp.
=======

Brown to Open Training Camp as Starting RT –TheRams.com

Jamon Brown has been taking snaps at first-team right tackle since the second week of OTAs, and on Thursday head coach Sean McVay said he will open training camp as the starter.
=======

Rams Add Two Offensive Linemen After Minicamp –TheRams.com

=======

Trade of Greg Robinson illustrates a new way of thinking by the Rams –OC Register

The writing was on the wall well before the Rams traded Greg Robinson to the Detroit Lions early Thursday morning for a sixth-round draft pick.
=======

Recovering Tavon Austin facing uncertain Rams role –ESPN

“I definitely love the plans they’ve got for me,” Tavon Austin said Wednesday after what became the Rams’ final minicamp practice. “I just gotta come in and execute it now, however they’re going to use me.”
=======

Rams’ new regime quickly moved on from failed LT Greg Robinson –ESPN

Greg Robinson’s ineffective, disappointing stint with the Los Angeles Rams ended with a red-eye flight out of LAX.
=======

Looking At The 2017 Los Angeles Rams OL After Greg Robinson Trade

GRob is a Detroit Lion. How does the Rams’ O-line look as we head toward training camp?
=======

Rams trade LT Greg Robinson to Lions –OC Register

With a new coaching regime in place, major change was inevitable for the Los Angeles Rams. And it hasn’t taken Sean McVay and his staff long to execute those changes.
=======

Wade Phillips believes his son Wes will also be an NFL head coach

Former Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips learned plenty from his father, Bum Phillips, who was the head coach of the Houston Oilers and the New Orleans Saints. Wade believes that his son Wes will follow in his footsteps as well.
=======

Todd Gurley confident in Rams’ sense of direction

The third-year running back is ready to get back on track in the 2018 season under the new coaching staff.
=======

Greg Robinson: “Really refreshing” to get a fresh start –PFT

Lions coach Jim Caldwell said Thursday that he’s not concerned with what happened with the Rams and is focused on what Robinson can do with the Lions. Robinson is looking forward to that fresh start.
=======

Rams McVay gets shot at old team, and first win in Week 2

The Los Angeles Rams and head coach Sean McVay get their first look at the NFC East when the Washington Redskins roll into town. It might also be the first win of the season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams News of the Day: June 15th

RamBill400June 15, 2017 07:49PM