Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams mailbag: Trumaine Johnson's situation, GRob's future and Goff's progress

June 04, 2017 03:49AM
LMU93
Some good insights here. Hate to say it but these are much better mailbags than what Thomas did in StL. It was a pet peeve of mine that he'd answer so many questions with 'I don't know" or "I'll look into it" vs. just moving to questions he could actually answer.

With all due respect old friend I feel exactly the opposite. I think Klein just doesn;t know that much and makes mistakes (he doesn't know, for example, that the Saints offered a 2nd round pick for Johnson and Johnson was the one who cut that deal down. He has the power to do that because he can refuse to negotiate a new deal with any prospective trade team, since they either get him to sign a new deal or they swallow the cap hit from the tag and no future years). I am waiting for the day when guys like Klein knew as much as Thomas did.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams mailbag: Trumaine Johnson's situation, GRob's future and Goff's progress

RamBill915June 03, 2017 12:07PM

Re: Rams mailbag: Trumaine Johnson's situation, GRob's future and Goff's progress

LMU93324June 04, 2017 02:34AM

zn272June 04, 2017 03:49AM

EastBayRam294June 04, 2017 08:28AM