Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: not sure if this was hashed out elsewhere......

June 03, 2017 05:43AM
after sorting out Aaron Donald's absence at length, like 15 minutes, and some notes that at least Tavon Austin is showing even with the cast, DeMarco hesitates on celebrating Kupp. He doesn't want to jinx it.

Kupp just seems to have it. They toss his work around as being a very nice compliment, and the key to these sessions to being able to build chemistry.

Knock around Woods and how they perceive they work the ball to him.

Look at RT. Certainly the move to put Jamon Brown in there with first team is notification that your not making your bones, GRob.
DeMarco note Tank Younger and his wisdom, especially as he grows older. Tank told him that the nfl is littered with athletes, remarkable ones. Doesn't mean you'll be a great player.

They are struggling like I am with Hav inside, and not having Aaron Donald to give him hell sort of doesn't give him the benefit of working inside.
The OL will be different. The center, lg, and lt are all long time vets. How they sort the right side of the line is the issue. Again, not sure of what the future is with rg, and rt. But to me? they aren't there with it yet, and Kromer is exploring. In many ways, it's a good thing. If GRob is doing what we think? Which is making the same mistakes, then looking to options at RT now will hopefully pay benefits in August.

Touch on the number of balls that are not hitting the ground. This group is not letting the ball kiss the grass; a distinct difference from last year. And they can't help it again, but mention......Cooper Kupp in passing.

Joyner making hay at safety in DeMarco's view.
Ogletree spending a lot of time at the facility.

the problem with podcasts, for me, is the amount of time wheedling around to saying something. Thankful it's easy to hit fast forward.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What Have We Learned So far From Rams OTAs? –Audio

RamBill567June 02, 2017 11:52AM

Re: not sure if this was hashed out elsewhere......

leafnose308June 03, 2017 05:43AM

Thanks for the synopsis! I listened and wouldn't recommend it.

Ramadune267June 03, 2017 10:53AM

It's like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard.

max231June 03, 2017 11:15AM