Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Best Quotes from Week 1 of OTAs

May 26, 2017 05:08PM

By Myles Simmons

Between coaches and players, the Rams had plenty to say from the first three OTA practices. Here are a few of the best press conference soundbites.

GENERAL MANAGER LES SNEAD

Is Aaron Donald's absence from OTAs contract related? “Here’s what I’ll tell you — we were aware that he was not going to be here. So at the end of the day, it has something to do with the contract. I can tell you this, we’re definitely at the serious stages of renegotiating — going to keep all of the details in-house. But respect Aaron as a player, a person, respect his representation, and respect the process. … We’ll keep [the contract discussions] intimate, but we’re at the serious part of the discussions."

HEAD COACH SEAN McVAY

Do you envision tight ends Tyler Higbee and Gerald Everett being on the field at the same time? “Anytime that you get into some of those 12 personnel sets or however many times you want to play with more than one tight end, it does give you some flexibility. And we’ve seen good things from Temarrick Hemingway as well. I think we’re always just looking to find, what are the best ways we can create personnels? When you have some depth at the tight end position it gives you that ability.”

Read Complete Article
[www.therams.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill654May 26, 2017 05:08PM

It Begins: Rams Highlights of Week 1 OTAs

RamBill217May 26, 2017 06:29PM