Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bonsignore: Here’s why Year 2 should look much better for Rams QB Jared Goff

May 25, 2017 02:31PM
Here’s why Year 2 should look much better for Rams quarterback Jared

By VINCENT BONSIGNORE

As observations go, it probably falls more into the can’t-be-seen-without-a-microscope category. But the most astute scientists will tell you items unable to be detected by the human eye are sometimes the most critical, so the relatively casual critique Robert Woods made about Jared Goff might foretell something more significant.

Woods, the Rams’ free agent wide receiver pickup, and Goff, the second-year quarterback on whom so much of their future success depends, have been consistent workout partners almost since the moment Woods signed last March. Woods might be only 25, but the four NFL seasons he has accrued involved five starting quarterbacks. And that’s four too many, given the timing, chemistry and comfort level required for quarterbacks and wide receivers to prosper together.

The former USC star would like nothing better than to develop a long, monogamous working relationship with Goff over the next few years, although that is largely dependent on Goff fulfilling the promise and potential the Rams envisioned upon drafting him first overall in 2016.

And as the early stage of their partnership evolves, Woods is on the lookout for evidence to support that conclusion.

Read Complete Article
[www.ocregister.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2017 02:52PM by RamBill.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bonsignore: Here’s why Year 2 should look much better for Rams QB Jared Goff

RamBill774May 25, 2017 02:31PM

I think Goff is going to improve dramatically

ferragamo79305May 25, 2017 03:16PM

Re: I think Goff is going to improve dramatically...And Offense as well.

oldschoolramfan230May 26, 2017 09:07AM

Re: I think Goff is going to improve dramatically...And Offense as well.

den-the-coach258May 26, 2017 09:28AM

See Mike Martz

Rams_81235May 26, 2017 09:34AM