Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: McVay; Intense, Fit, motivated.......

April 10, 2017 04:41PM
McVay
Unlike Jeff, Sean is very sharp, and comes off intense. Jeff's nonchalance certainly allowed for player's to feel at home.
There's no sense that Sean is "giving away" jobs.

And Jeff was anything but in shape. In fact, Jeff really let his physical presence deteriorate. His eyes, the bulk, and lack of grooming details; A sharp contrast to the young, fit McVay. The veins popping out of Sean's neck, and the upper body definition ought to serve notice. If the coach is going to get up in guy's grill, he can back some of that bristle up. Fact is, Sean has already made strides with me as coming off tenacious and able to lead these guys.

Granted none of that may lead to improvement on the field, but there's no doubt in my mind that Sean will be less tolerant of nonsense.
Stressing the "We" factor lends community to his process, and with an entire system change at hand; Some of the players with less brilliance in playbook lessons may need some "WE" kind of help.

One can see why the club officials were knocked out about the kid in their interviews with him.

Even after the draft is over, I think this is best new face on the club. Welcome kid. Now go kick those slobs into shape. Ha!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay ready for start of Rams' offseason workout program

RamBill979April 10, 2017 05:01AM

Wade Phillips ready for start of Rams' offseason workout program

CROMWELL21447April 10, 2017 05:14AM

Re: McVay; Intense, Fit, motivated.......

leafnose432April 10, 2017 04:41PM

Yeah. Look at that buff Bellichek

RockRam313April 11, 2017 10:16AM

Sheesh! You Patriots Fans!

Ramadune276April 11, 2017 12:58PM

Re: McVay....I think we see results this season......

oldschoolramfan318April 11, 2017 11:51AM

great info about grocery stores! NM

AZRamsfan65283April 11, 2017 10:52AM