Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams and what I'd like to see starting at number 37 in the draft

March 21, 2017 10:29PM
I top WR with some deep speed is what I'd like to see the Rams take at 37. I suppose best value is most important regardless of position.

Considering what the issues has been with the run blocking pass blocking and protections in general a quality O-lineman would be a very good thing too.

Quality linebackers who can play the outside and have the ability to drop into coverage and also rush the passer is something I'd like to see the Rams acquire as well.

Since Wade Phillips is our DC now and knowing the quickness and athleticism of Aaron Donald I wonder if maybe you move Donald to inside linebacker and move Tree outside. Seems to me that Tree is so fast he could be one of those edge guys. I seem to remember the Steelers in a 3-4 that had some pretty thick inside linebackers who could play and that is how I envision Donald too. I think he's athletic enough were he can play in the middle at linebacker standing up and be quick enough to shut down the run or even rush the passer from the inside.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams and what I'd like to see starting at number 37 in the draft

GreatRamNTheSky664March 21, 2017 10:29PM