Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Every team has roster holes and depth issues

March 21, 2017 07:57AM
merlin
It's why it's so hard to predict which teams will rise and fall each year, because some teams are going to have a better return on their roster talent showing improvement, and others aren't and might even have to deal with some guys they thought they could rely on tanking.

I don't expect playoffs this season, but I'm not going to worry about it. The Rams have a lot of young talent that disappointed last year, so there is just no telling how they're going to respond to this staff. I am just going to enjoy watching this staff put it together and hope it starts to show through. Because if not then we're probably in for that worst case scenario.

Either way I can't wait to attend camp this year and see the difference in how they're putting things together. Very excited about this season and no concerns over win/loss record are going to deter me lol.

Well said, Merlin.

I am looking forward to the camp reports this year like none other. Yours and all others I can find.

This is potentially the biggest transformational off season for the Rams since...

Wow.

Since maybe '99? I mean, we could possibly be on the verge of stepping out of a status that was well below mediocrity for over a decade into the playoff worthy limelight.

So yeah. I'm absorbing, devouring really, every single post, article, and interview that I can get my hands on. I'm pumped.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My only frustration is the knowledge that every team...

BumRap892March 19, 2017 07:58PM

Re: My only frustration is the knowledge that every team...

Classicalwit275March 20, 2017 04:03PM

merlin193March 21, 2017 07:31AM

Rams43190March 21, 2017 07:57AM

Re: My only frustration is the knowledge that every team...

NewMexicoRam174March 21, 2017 09:13AM