Kupp
Hansen
Zay Jones

In round 3 than

Engram
Everett
Hodges
Leggett

And honestly is rather have Taywan Taylor or Josh Reynolds at the end of the 4th

I completely understand your logic (Target Player) quality/value at #37 Alyo and I wouldn't be upset if they indeed select a TE.

I will say though that my thinking is not persuaded to pass up on a Top 4 rated WR if he's still on the board at #37 based on the depth of the draft with TE's vs WR's etc..

I don't like using that logic in this particular draft that (A good WR will be available in the 4th round) so go for the quality TE and let the draft fall to you.

For me personally, I believe an impact WR is desperately needed to compliment Robert Woods and I would rather select the TE later.

I say this with (hypothetical) thinking that if coach McVay's 4th rated WR (in his own opinion) could join the Rams and easily be the 2nd best on the team after Robert Woods and that guy is still on the board the when they pick at #37 you go for it.

The only way I would reverse that in favor of a TE is if they think the available tight end at #37 is going to be a future pro-bowler rookie of the year candidate.

I haven't studied the pedigree of the TE's ranked 2 through 4 in this draft yet and after I do, I may change my mind. For now the way the Rams WR group has been neglected year after year, I don't want to waste away Woods talent by cruising along with the current cast of WR's on the roster and throw darts at 4th round or later projections.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

WR & TE Units: McVay needs Upgrades in the 2017 Draft

Anonymous User783March 19, 2017 07:35AM

Re: WR & TE Units: McVay needs Upgrades in the 2017 Draft

Rams43294March 19, 2017 07:54AM

Quality of TE vs Quality of WR at 37

alyoshamucci281March 19, 2017 08:37AM

Re: Quality of TE vs Quality of WR at 37

Anonymous User328March 19, 2017 10:44AM

Re: WR & TE Units: McVay needs Upgrades in the 2017 Draft

Classicalwit297March 19, 2017 06:54PM