Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: insight, and today's picks

March 19, 2017 06:29AM
amazing stuff, Flip

that many college elite are diminished when they hit the pros is amazing. Lawson, at times, looked like a world beater.

after weighing a bunch of stuff I've come to this apportionment of the draft

2nd RD

Engram
With JuJu due to run this week, I'm still guessing that 40 time for Evan just slam dunked him to McVay's roster.

3rd RD

Sydney Jones
complete cop out pick. someone falls here. Adoree, JuJu, Godwin, Kevin King, and the most unpopular pick of all
Joe Mixon. If, for some reason, Kevin King falls this far I'd lean more towards him than some others.
as others of said, Jones would give the Rams a killer prospect heading into the 2018 season. but again....every year some superb talent falls into the 3rd.

4th RD
Vince Biegle
Derek Rivers could have been the pick, but he's the "it" guy right now, and goes in the 3rd. This could be Lorenzo Jerome, too.

4th RD
Jake Butt
offseason workouts can begin april 3. Hemmingway is a project. Butt is the real deal. If they've got some major headway with the Hemmingway great. If they don't? They'll know it.

5th RD
Josh Reynolds
has the height. some other WRs will drop too.

6th RD
Chase the Center

6th RD
Jarron Jones
I know, I know. probably long gone, but think that we need a rotation guy inside for Brockers. Carlos Watkins? BTW, Watkins really caught fire a couple times. Alyo suggested Tupuo. This is really a fill a need moment for interior DL. Should get good value with Snead having an eye for this stuff. Lots of folks disparage Snead for his selections, but get real. Brockers, Donald, Easley, Fairley. Snead's done well with filling the roster there. Big bodied NT is a need.

7th RD
Ben Boulware
this could be Erik Magnuson, or just about anyone, but Boulware could be a special teams demon right from the start. I'm a fan of Boulware's
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mock Drafts

leafnose820March 18, 2017 05:51AM

Ross will go in first

ferragamo79209March 18, 2017 09:29AM

Carl Lawson has been a beast for years

Flipper336279March 18, 2017 09:38AM

Re: insight, and today's picks

leafnose364March 19, 2017 06:29AM