Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Carl Lawson has been a beast for years

March 18, 2017 09:38AM
leafnose
was curious to see the talking heads here and their view, and this other guy for CBS. CBS' guy is attorney who they've given web space, too. the one thing I've seen perusing mocks is that Conley, the cornerback, has risen into a number of first round projections.......like virtually every one of them......

[www.cbssports.com]

[www.nfl.com]

[www.nfl.com]

couple of other names caught my eye
Carl Lawson definitely a riser after the combine
John Ross starting to project in some folks' first WR off the board.

Injuries kept his talk minimal.

He's a ( + ) Top 60 player for me so a top target for team fits after my Top 20 tier.

Top 60 -

( + ) CARL LAWSON , AUBURN
Overall -
• Nasty dude that is a student of pass rushing/beating olineman. Hip stiffness limits him some. Best at LDE
Breakdown -
• Extremely stiff hips cause him to expose his chest on turns and limits his edge bend. Has short arms. Rest of his game is built to overcome these issues. ++ Burst and hands. Full array of pass rush moves that he uses based on how he is blocked, not predetermined. Changes his speeds well to confuse olineman. On the edge he chops his steps with very quick feet and knee bend. Also effective using his hands to lean on the lineman to get around. Still ends up on the ground at times. Nasty inside move. Chop blocks are very effective on him. Sets a strong edge. Explodes into blockers and can shed on the move.

"What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"
- Oscar Wilde

I demolish my bridges behind me - then there is no choice but forward.
- Fridtjof Nansen
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mock Drafts

leafnose820March 18, 2017 05:51AM

Ross will go in first

ferragamo79209March 18, 2017 09:29AM

Carl Lawson has been a beast for years

Flipper336279March 18, 2017 09:38AM

Re: insight, and today's picks

leafnose365March 19, 2017 06:29AM