Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: :Here's the issue with Goff

February 20, 2017 05:54AM
I happen to have caught Sirius nfl while they were chatting about Kurt Warner. The respect for him, and how they noted how kind Kurt is with folks, regardless of their happen stances; rich, poor, etc was heart warming. They went on at length.

And while, being the good egg certainly doesn't make for returns on scoreboards, the one little silver lining in the last few QBs we've had is that they all have a high degree of character. Sam Bradford was part of that alliance. Goff appears to be among that echelon, as well. Bradford shined as rookie, but injured an ankle. imo, that started the train coming off the tracks. to my eye, he never regained his ability to roll and fire as well. the OL was junk, and he paid for it.

I agree that Jared's "rating" didn't indicate his worth as a number one overall. Perhaps that will change. Most likely, he's better than any in this year's draft. I don't know that they had made that assessment when they elected to make the huge move to the top of the board, but it fits for right now. With the 5th pick in this year's draft the club would still be looking to draft the best QB? and maybe, just maybe he isn't better than a couple of guys in this year's draft. which will be ugly come November.

I have low, low expectations for the club this season. Easing out of the basement of worst offense would be astonishing. Getting a running game going will be a QBs best friend. Start there.

But, yes. Jared Goff gets 16 games to sort out the pro game. The WRs helping their qb would be immensely nice of them; whoever their names may be.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's Jared Goff's time, for better or worse

RamBill589February 20, 2017 04:43AM

:Here's the issue with Goff

RockRam597February 20, 2017 05:31AM

Re: :Here's the issue with Goff

leafnose282February 20, 2017 05:54AM

Here's the issue with Goff.. I Still believe he was handicapped

Anonymous User314February 20, 2017 09:00AM

Re: Here's the issue with Goff.. I Still believe he was handicapped

stlramz264February 20, 2017 12:15PM

I dunno about ...