Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If our new HC can actually get us in line with a real O-Line that is a ++++ IMO...

January 20, 2017 10:50AM
getting Goff going, getting the offense going, getting the D getting help...It ALL starts with the O-Line.....We spent alot on Goff I get it.....we spent a lot on GRob....I get it.....we spent a lot on TA....I get it...we spent a lot on TG.....again I get it.....but IMO this team has for years been about a weak O-Line......some may bring up injuries...so be that... they had injuries.....but fact is fact....for X amount of years this team has had the most weak porous line I have ever seen....

IMO you want this team to make the biggest jump in years...FIX the O-Line.......IMO it means getting a guy in to work with what young cats we have and bring in a very select area of true need....IMO a center and a left tackle...in FA.....

Do this and our RB's will be a big surprise....do that and we can see what Goff can really offer....do that and our WR's may not look so bad....do that and our defense can actually become a REAL force...not just a needed force....

If this HC can fix the O-line...we got a chance......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If our new HC can actually get us in line with a real O-Line that is a ++++ IMO...

roman18746January 20, 2017 10:50AM

Agree. ++++1 (nm)

NewMexicoRam207January 20, 2017 04:04PM