Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Potentially 3 top coaches

January 13, 2017 06:29AM
Defense, Offense and Special Teams if Fassel returns (and I hope he does)

It will be easier to evaluate the players when the coaching has a successful track record... I think good coaching can win games. The Rams, I think, are somewhere in the middle of the road talent-wise. So good coaching, by my reasoning, would suggest that the Rams could have a better than middle of the road season.

Too hard to know what there is on offense. Boras, to me, wasn't very effective. But if the talent is so subpar then he wasn't going to be effective. Now with a coach with a proven offensive track record with arguably moderate talent, then we are going to have a much better idea of how good Quick, Austin, Gurley, etc. are. if they are on the roster next season of course.

I am most excited about the prospect of having good coaching and being able to root for the team and not just the logo, like I have been for the last 5 seasons. It was hard for me to get behind Fisher, Gregg Williams, Schottenheimer, and to a lesser extent Boras and Cignetti and feel good about rooting for them.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Peter Schrager on Sean McVay (GMFB Fri 1/13)

RamsFanSince69494January 13, 2017 06:01AM

my opinion on 2017

LMU93258January 13, 2017 06:06AM

Potentially 3 top coaches

Atlantic Ram236January 13, 2017 06:29AM