Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Probably not for the Herd, but I can't stop myself...

January 11, 2017 09:15PM
As some of you know my grandson, Mason, was invited to play in the Blue Grey game in the Oakland Coliseum on Jan. 21st.

We've been waiting for them to post the roster of coaches and players but they were very late - finally came through this evening.

So I'm looking through the roster.... especially the "PACIFIC" team, (whom my grandson will play for against ATLANTIC), and even more specifically the WR's... I'm looking at their size, ( Mason is the 2nd smallest of 10), and stats and I see this one kid who set his states all time receptions record while in High School... Arizona. I look him up.

His name is Kade Warner. Yes... THAT Warner - Kurt Warner's son. My grandson is going to be playing alongside Kurt's son. My brain can scarcely handle it.

Now Kurt, I'm sure, is a busy man... lot of commitments, so he may not make the game HOWEVER... Kurt's a family man, if there is any chance in hell he'll be there. I may meet Kurt Warner. Who knows? Maybe my son and his son will be roommates at the hotel where the players are staying.

I'm going to attempt to crash the Parents/Players Breakfast... I have no choice. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Probably not for the Herd, but I can't stop myself...

JamesJM584January 11, 2017 09:15PM

Re: Probably not for the Herd, but I can't stop myself...

MamaRAMa253January 11, 2017 09:41PM

Re: Incredible news, James.

DomerRam236January 11, 2017 09:49PM

Re: Probably not for the Herd, but I can't stop myself...

Rampage2K-253January 11, 2017 10:03PM

...and Rockaby SWEEEEEEET baby James!!!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus141January 12, 2017 08:37AM