Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yes OK

January 06, 2017 09:01PM
That's pretty impressive. I watched the Falcons vs Eagles earlier this week and it looked like... I hate to say it... the Rams offense with Julio Jones making impossible catches. It was pretty anemic though and I think they lost. (Just watching to see the Falcons O... not really the game itself)

The creativity in that game came from the Eagles side. Anyway, if that was representative of the Falcons offense I would have thought people had lost their minds. Its comforting to know that he had some success with the Browns. Not an easy thing to do.

Honestly I was leaning toward McVay but Shanahan looks like a very solid choice. I think there are some pretty good options out there. So much of it is luck... just hope its the Rams turn to have luck favor them.

I've never liked McDaniels and hiring coaches I don't like seems to be the Rams MO, so I am expecting Daniels. I liked Spags and Vermeil and to a good extent Martz (who completely lost my faith when he hired Marmie) but Haslett, Linehan, Fisher, Williams... I greatly disliked all those guys before they were hired... Just their personalities. I think Spags was trying to be something he isn't... Coughlin... and the only person who can pull off ape-poo crazy like Coughlin is Coughlin. But I liked Spags the person, he just wasn't ready to be a HC IMO.... and Lineman definitely wasn't.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Search: Getting to Know HC Candidate Kyle Shanahan

RamBill550January 06, 2017 06:34PM

Yes OK

Atlantic Ram247January 06, 2017 09:01PM