Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nine Players who may be former Rams in 2017?

December 30, 2016 11:06PM
Who to keep and not to keep. There is nobody in this group I would franchise tag

Trumaine Johnson (Trumaine Johnson is not Janoris Jenkins. I don't see him getting the same deal Jenkins was given by the Giants. He might be a better then average CB but he's not elite and shouldn't be paid like he's elite.)

Kenny Britt ( Was the first Rams 1,000 yard receiver in many years and he was perhaps the bright spot of the offense. Not sure Rams should break the bank for him)

Case Keenum ( Where is he going to go? Is there a market for Case Keenum? Maybe Denver with his former coach Kubiak?)

Brian Quick (A lot of physical talent but he's never blossomed and he's not a kid anymore. However, he actually may have had his best year as a receiver for this team and has shown signs that better things be just around the corner but, can we depend on that)

Benny Cunningham ( Good running back but is he a feature back?)

Greg Zuerlein (There are probably a number of kickers on the free agent market just as good)

Chase Reynolds (Valuable special teams player. How much is that worth to the Rams?)

Cam Thomas (Decent player but just a guy)

TJ Mc Donald (Plays more like a linebacker and not great in pass coverage)

I personally do not see any of these players being worth the Rams breaking the bank to resign them.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Nine Players who may be former Rams in 2017?

GreatRamNTheSky401December 30, 2016 11:06PM