Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: FORTY years ago today!!!!! I became a Rams fan!!!

December 19, 2016 12:53PM
Congrats brother it's nice to know there are some old time white horn members here - I myself have also been a Ram fan through thick and thin for the past 45 yrs - keep the faith and keep in Ramming

Most of you have heard the story before.....Me, my Dad and Brother were putting up our Christmas tree while watching the Rams playoff game at Dallas. My Brother commented on the cool look of the Rams jerseys. Though a Dolphins fan at the time, I agreed......because I really looked up to my Brother who was 6 years older. I was 9 at the time. Even then, I HATED Dallas. I asked Dad if the Rams would win. He said probably not because Dallas was very good and at home. Well, the Rams won 14 to 12 and I was hooked. Only four plays stand out in my memory....Pat Haden scoring on a run....Dallas blocking a punt....A HUUUGE 4th down stop by the Rams and the Rams Punter taking a safety to win it as time ran out. Dad worked at Sears so needless to say, I would get my first SEARS Rams shirt a week later. It's been a fun ride since.[/quote]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FORTY years ago today!!!!! I became a Rams fan!!!

Ramgator467December 19, 2016 10:06AM

That is awesome....Happy RAMBirthday.....enjoy....nm

73Ram191December 19, 2016 11:57AM

Happy Birthday Gator! NM

Ram Fan Teacher286December 19, 2016 12:34PM

Re: FORTY years ago today!!!!! I became a Rams fan!!!

YOUNGBLOOD85327December 19, 2016 12:53PM

punt game was a disaster that day

21Dog282December 19, 2016 01:02PM