Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Bonsignore: fluctuating tones

December 04, 2016 08:01AM
Vinny has been very harsh on Sunday nights, Monday mornings on the team, on the coach

then he delivers an article in this tone
which, for my taste, I prefer.

the one theme I can't diminish is repetitive to a fault:

Worse, they’ve been boring. The offense is among the most awful in the NFL, with the talent limited and the creativity lacking. It’s a challenge for fans to invest three hours of their Sunday mornings and afternoons and stick through a game from beginning to end, considering the lack of star power and excitement.

Not always sure about the limiting talent, but heartily agree that creativity is lacking. Every year seems to bring it's own disheartening conclusion. This year the offense remains scoreless. The endzone a rare commodity. Extending back to 2006. 2006. That appears to be the last time the Rams weren't in the bottom rung of scoring. That's deplorable, but it's also stating the obvious

I agree with Alyo, here. There's a persistent "charge" to losing in sports. It is palpable with this club. It does not reside in the coach; it's persists within the "heart" of the clubhouse. It's why I like the idea of having the youngest squad in the NFL, but in reality is a death sentence for an offense. I think, and I could be wrong, but the one guy missing from the clubhouse is a "ring-bearing" veteran.

Adam Timmerman was that guy. He was perfect asset for the Rams. He brought the tenor and temperament to the club.
I think they need to make it a priority to even get the scrubs from a SB club and get them in here.

Back to Vinny. He's got that odd mix of fan behavior of the MMQB, and then on second thoughts during the week as the fever dies down, a more even toned assessment.

As far as the LA, and the response to the team? You got me. The turnouts are amazing; the Coliseum is a real dog for football, but it's my dog. TV ratings? It is one area I'd be concerned of if I were the owner. The Lakers suffered their worst ratings ever during this time. Viewers plummeted.

Vinny is right. Watching boring football is asinine; especially hours and hours of it. One would think that the ratings will be a bit better this morning cuz of the Pats. Until they get something worth watching, it won't matter who the heck is throwing, catching, tackling, or coaching. Assume ratings get worse.......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bonsignore: Rams must earn back L.A.'s love

RamBill777December 03, 2016 07:02PM

Re: Bonsignore: Rams must earn back L.A.'s love

sfbayram407December 03, 2016 08:09PM

Re: Bonsignore: fluctuating tones

leafnose321December 04, 2016 08:01AM

AFREAKINGMAZING!!!!!

Ramgator265December 04, 2016 08:04AM