Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast for Week 13

December 01, 2016 03:09AM
Thursday

Cowboys at Vikings Pick is Cowboys (I cannot imagine the Vikings in their current state being able to deal with Dallas)

Sunday
Chiefs at Falcons Pick is Chiefs (I don’t quite believe Falcons at this time.)
Lions at Saints Pick is Saints ( New Orleans can beat anyone with that offense right now and Lions are not upper echelon.)
Rams vs Patriots Pick is Pats ( No miracles here)
Broncos at Jaguars Pick is Broncos (But, this has trap game written all over it.)
Texans at Packers Upset Pick Texans ( I am not convinced about Green Bay just yet)
Eagles at Bengals Pick is Bengals (Eagles have come back down to earth)
Dolphins at Ravens Pick is Ravens (Dolphins have not been impressive in last two wins and Ravens have a good defense and perhaps the best QB the Phins have faced since Phillip Rivers)
49ers at Bears Upset Pick 49ers (Bears are crap)
Bills at Raiders Upste Pick Bills (Raiders get exposed)
Giants at Steelers Pick is Steelers (Pitt has a better offense and the defense is not that bad and they need the game)
Redskins at Cardinals Route of the Day Redskins ( Cardinals are done. Stick a fork in them. Bye, Bye Arians)
Bucs at Chargers Pick is Bucs (Bucs are making a move and have better talent)
Panthers at Seahawks Pick his Hawks ( I cannot see the Panthers winning in Seattle)

Monday

Colts at Jets Pick is Colts (The who cares game of the week. Local news should draw bigger numbers then this game)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast for Week 13

GreatRamNTheSky385December 01, 2016 03:09AM