Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Can Rams Michael Jordan be like the Michael Jordan?

November 26, 2016 06:00AM
my write up pre draft

. Mike Jordan 6'1 200 Missouri Western smart, great burst 5th/7th great later rd sleeper pick ....liked him more as a prospect
then Gratz. .business major with big time production in college..finalist for the Cliff Harris award..best small college db Athletic Director's Honor Roll...

add Richard Sherman numbers 4.6 40 16 reps, 38 vertical, 4.33 short shuttle and 6.82 3cone
Jordan 4.6, 15 reps, 37 vertical, 4.26 short shuttle and 6.87 3 cone...when I see tall, long armed cb's with great verticals, decent short times and their head screwed on right I notice

also from Hazelwood...just a stones throw from Pattonville

“I bring lot of versatility to the table, and I’m not like a lot of prima donna corners who won’t do certain things. I’m versatile, I can play safety. And I played almost every special team unit throughout college.”

Both those traits, especially the latter will serve him well in the NFL. He’s even blocked a kick in his career.

But make no mistake, it’s his physical traits that could give him a shot at being a late-round pick in this year’s draft. At 6 feet, 200 pounds, he has good size for the position, and his Pro Day numbers — he says he ran a 4.60 40-yard dash and posted a 37-inch vertical and a 10 feet, 7 inch broad jump — are solid.

What’s more, Jordan — a four-year starter — has the production to match those numbers. In 2015, he led the Griffons in interceptions (five), pass breakups (17) and passes defensed (22), the second-most in the nation.

Read more here: [www.kansascity.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can Rams Michael Jordan be like the Michael Jordan?

GreatRamNTheSky690November 26, 2016 04:45AM

poplarbluffman237November 26, 2016 06:00AM

BobCarl137November 27, 2016 04:02AM