Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forget about winner or loser on the RGIII trade

November 20, 2016 06:50PM
Before that happened, we had to compete and "won", remember when we were looking at possible headcoaches, two teams were strongly interested in Jeff Fisher, yes, the Dolphins and ourselves. I myself was very happy we got him, and I know handsight is 20/20, it might now be called ramfan sight the way we secondguess every decision, but gettingback to the topic, I was exstatic we got the rockstar, our big nemesis in the, to me, greatest superbowl played, and to tell you the truth after watching today's game, we actually lost by getting the coach we wanted, we need someone else, but who could that be? Harbough sounds great nbut I just don't think we are thatr luck, our history says otherwise, so who would you believe on to be able to turn this mess around, would Vermeil like to come back? Anyone Vermeil like outhere? A real leader and team manager? I just know, as usual, that I just don't want Fisher back.
My sister called me today, she lives a couple of hours away and we even discussed going to a Ram game (she is a 9'er fan btw), but I just couldn't bring nyself to saying yes, I don't even buy NFL Sundayticket anymore, the valus is just not there, and I just said let's wait until they start playing real football or when they open their new stadium, at least the new stadiumk will be a nice experience.
But as of right now the only thing I enjoy right now about the rams is the time I spend reading and sharing with you guys on the board, let's keep the faith, 99 can happen again, who knows when, but it can happen.

The sky is the limit... GO RAMS!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Forget about winner or loser on the RGIII trade

mexram490November 20, 2016 06:50PM

In an attempt to put aside my temper tantrum this evening...

JamesJM238November 20, 2016 07:04PM