Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fisher & Boras replacements?

November 20, 2016 06:02PM
We need a new aggressive offensive coach and coordinator. Someone that has the same mentality as former coach Mike Martz had....someone who realizes you can never score enough points. Martz had the offense humming...the passing game was a well oiled machine with both great route running, timing and receivers with great hands.... Bruce, Holt, Hakim and Proehl regularly catching passes for 15 yards or more all over the field. The only time the greatest show on turf threw short passes was on screens to Marshall Faulk who had the rare combination of elusiveness, power and vision to get the first down or take it to the house.

The current offense is horrible... Gurley doesn't look right....is his ACL injury not healed? It looks like he has loss speed from last year....Seeing him tip toeing around and getting leg tackled... remind me of a less powerful Steven Jackson.

Britt, Quick, Kendricks running routes short of the first down markers and never breaking a tackled for a big gain. Typical Fisher ball...2 yard runs and 5 yard slant patterns? Leading to 3rd and short throughout the game.... Not going to win games if you consistently have to convert 3rd downs all game long.

Maybe Mike Martz would come out of retirement or one of his former assistants to replace Fisher and Boras. How about Ken Zampese... a former Rams assistant and current offensive coordinator for the Bengals.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fisher & Boras replacements?

Al45397November 20, 2016 06:02PM

As much as I'm down on Fisher tonight, I dunno...

JamesJM196November 20, 2016 06:08PM