Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Surprised!!........no comments?

November 18, 2016 04:04AM
I know things are distracting, but no comment from the board on the injury report and its status on the game coming up.

Quinn
Is he cleared to play? Protocols and the NFL; seeing as Jeff has already been scrutinized for letting Case back on the field last year?
I'd be surprised to see him suit

Sims
may not be a popular player with a lot, but I see him as a superb rotational guy, and part of the run defense. If both he and Quinn aren't up, then of course we will see Longacre and Westbrooks. Here, alone, are the reasons for seeing a DE selected early in the draft. In fact, they could make it a priority and take a few.

Joyner
He may be more of a precautionary seating for the week, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him suit, and used sparingly. However, in the Williams scheme of rotation he's very valuable chess piece. If you're down key players on the defensive line, pressure on the secondary grows.

Barnes
And this has me questioning where the board is at? They never did exercise a back up center at any discernible level. A rookie QB, and a scrub center or injured center to start a game? Not a great scenario. The kid has yet to take his first live snap under center and the exchange is already a question mark for me. Of course, I probably just missed the coach saying that they let Tim sit to avoid making the injury worse, and did come out and play more in that last game. And, in my view, the lack of stretch plays by the RBs starts with solid under center snaps. But that's whole other discussion.

thoughts?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Surprised!!........no comments?

leafnose605November 18, 2016 04:04AM

Re: Quinn practicing......

leafnose329November 19, 2016 04:32AM