Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 11

November 15, 2016 09:55PM
Thursday

Saints at Panthers Pick is Saints (Panthers will be tough on defense and may even lead in this ball game but they are mentally done and they know it.)

Sunday
Steelers at Browns Pick is…….(Really? You need me to say which team the pick is in this one? Ok, Steelers. SURPRISE!!!)
Ravens at Cowboys Pick is Cowboys (No upset here, Boys are on a roll)
Jaguars at Lions Pick is Lions (Jags are still just the Jags)
Titans at Colts Pick is Titans ( I believe the Titans have found themselves, and what they have found is they are better then the Colts)
Bills at Bengals (Pick is Bengals) (Schizophrenic game of the year. You cannot trust either of these teams to win.)
Bucs at Chiefs Pick is Chiefs ( Bucs could surprise here but not likely)
Bears at Giants Pick is Giants (Bears are kissing cousins to the Browns)
Cardinals at Vikings Pick is an upset, I like the Vikings (Most likely because I don’t like Arians)
Dolphins at Rams Pick is Rams (Yes, I realize I’m a homer)
Patriots at 49ers Pick is of course Patriots (One they are playing the 49ers another relative of the Browns but a team I hate as well. In truth the Browns erh 49ers stink)
Eagles at Seahawks Pick is Seahawks (I’d love to pick the Eagles but I am a realist)
Packers at Redskins Pick is Packers (When you have Aaron Rogers you can beat anyone and I look for Pack to bounce back)

Monday
Texans at Raiders Pick is Texans (I just do not believe in the Raiders yet. Maybe because I don’t like Raider fans)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 11

GreatRamNTheSky355November 15, 2016 09:55PM