Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Goff Starting, OK I Am Going To Be Cynical

November 15, 2016 06:39PM
RamFanInPA
I am VERY happy that Goff will be starting. This offense has many liabilities, but Goff is the future and seeing him getting experience is a good thing. The Rams are going nowhere this season, why not let Goff go through some growing pains.

All that being said, could this be a business decision being dictated by Kroenke? I could care less, but is Fisher truly on board?

From a coaches standpoint, why would you even announce the move yet? Why give the Dolphins the time to prepare? Or, maybe gives time for the buzz and fans to by tickets? Wouldn't it have been better to let the Dolphins prepare for Keenum instead? After I heard the news, I went on the Rams Official website. The site had pictures of Goff announcing the move, then the next page was Goff jerseys for sale, then the next page was Dolphin game tickets for sale. Let's face it the NFL is a business................

People keep saying it including me. To start he has to take all the practice reps with the 1s. THAT is impossible to keep secret.

So what I see was a coach's decision to wait till he was ready. A coach's decision that he IS ready. And you can't keep it secret anyway so just like he did with Hill over Austin and Keenum over Foles, he announced it.

Honestly, nothing to see here.

I mean except Goff. cool smiley

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff Starting, OK I Am Going To Be Cynical

RamFanInPA463November 15, 2016 04:16PM

Re: Goff Starting, OK I Am Going To Be Cynical

zn265November 15, 2016 06:39PM