Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

old school run concepts...

November 10, 2016 04:14PM

The six big guys upfront (Denver Kirkland included) deserve a bulk of the credit for the win because they absolutely punked a once proud Bronco defensive front into submission. They did it with a jumbo line that included a sixth offensive linemen and several punishing, old school run concepts. To keep the spirit of that smash mouth approach, we aren’t going to look at anything fancy in this article. We are going to review (six plays with short video clips) how good old-fashioned run concepts helped the Raiders win their biggest game in over a decade.

Fans of the running game will enjoy this read and video clips ... I wish the Rams would try a few of these plays

[raidersanalysis.wordpress.com]

The Rams have a much better RB ... it makes me sick that the Rams didn't use 2 or 3 draft picks to build around Gurley ....

1/2 of Gurley's season wasted .. hope the rest of the season isn't flushed down the Sh*****

I want this guy wearing Horns: Jordan Westercamp

the video doesn't show how good his hands really are. I think he can be the next Danny Amendola.... with Chris Carter's hands... and then some.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

old school run concepts...

BobCarl462November 10, 2016 04:14PM

Re: old school run concepts...

Rampage2K-259November 10, 2016 04:40PM

BobCarl180November 10, 2016 06:04PM

Rampage2K-173November 10, 2016 06:20PM

six2stack169November 11, 2016 02:59AM