Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just a few quick comments

November 06, 2016 05:45PM
The Lions defense is not exactly the barometer I would use to gauge my offense... nor one game...

"Bennie is our 2 minute back" Really? I mean I am a fan of BC but that just doesn't add up for me. Taking TG out on 3rd downs doesn't either.

Saffold says they need to work harder... Again, really? I mean as a pro football player I would hope you are working as hard as you can all the time with no more room to actually work harder. I mean are you working hard but not really giving it your all? What does that mean?

And Robert Quinn... there are only 8 games left and you probably need to win 7 of them to have a shot at the... um... not going to say it... Anyway, I would be thrilled if they won 5 more just to not have a losing season.

I like players taking responsibility. But eventually there must be improvement. I mean if I say "sorry that was my fault" once then that shows some integrity... but that wears thin after a while when its a constant.

Overall, I still don't know what's wrong with this team. I do kind of get the idea that Goff might be playing soon. No idea how that will go. Can't believe the season is half over...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams vs. Panthers Postgame Quotes (11-6-16)

Shaky894November 06, 2016 04:44PM

Just a few quick comments

Atlantic Ram435November 06, 2016 05:45PM

Re: Rams and physicality---and Interior O line

brownsugar492November 06, 2016 10:06PM