Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams Notes: Jamon Brown hoping to play Sunday despite breaking bone in hand in London

November 01, 2016 08:28PM
Rams Notes: Jamon Brown hoping to play Sunday despite breaking bone in hand in London

By RICH HAMMOND / STAFF WRITER

THOUSAND OAKS – The day after the Rams arrived in London this month, offensive lineman Jamon Brown volunteered to attend a community event and played with area children.

Before the end of the week, Brown had his arm in a sling.

“It was the kids,” Brown said Tuesday with a laugh. “They were too rough on me.”

Brown actually suffered a spiral fracture to the fourth metacarpal in his left hand during practice that week and didn’t play against the New York Giants. He had surgery last week after the team returned home.

“Honestly, it was just playing football,” Brown said. “I was in practice and I felt my hand kind of pop. I thought it was jammed and I tried to continue with practice. Once I found out that I couldn’t, that’s when they rushed me to get X-rays and I found out I had a spiral fracture.”

Brown showed off his stitched hand to reporters and said he hadn’t counted himself out for Sunday’s game against Carolina.

Read Complete Article [www.ocregister.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill474November 01, 2016 08:28PM