Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm not sure what the issue is

October 23, 2016 09:22AM
WTF was that? was the question I muttered to myself after the game.

I'm still not sure what happened... other than "you can't turn the ball over". The Rams need to win the turnover battle. Not really down an Keenum but he did have some really bad throws. Not sure what the deal was with Quick on the last INT. I know the announcers were all over Quick and probably was his fault but it wasn't exactly a sure TD either... My guess is the Rams would be looking at 4th and 10...

The pick to TA was unfortunate. It was a catchable ball and a good pass but probably needed to be thrown in front of him. Receivers drop passes sometimes IMO. A TD and converted 3rd downs on 10 catches.

The other two picks... idk... just bad throws. And some bad misses too... That said, QB's throw bad passes sometimes, lol.

It appears that the Rams just aren't very good. If they were 5-2 right now it would be because of 'parity' and nothing more. I've said it a number of times that I have no interest in Goff playing. I just can't believe that he has improved that much since pre-season.

I don't know what the problem is but if you have to win the TO battle to win a game then you are planning on being lucky. That pick six was pretty unlucky for the Rams and appears to be the difference in that game. Even if the Mud Dogs could have stopped him from scoring and forced a FG... There's an old saying that its better to be lucky than good... but that's a hell of a way to run a football team.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FISHNECK needs to be fired!!! And NOW

napoli452October 23, 2016 09:00AM

I'm not sure what the issue is

Atlantic Ram234October 23, 2016 09:22AM

The ACCOUNTABILITY that a REAL HC brings!

Ramgator262October 23, 2016 09:27AM

How about just "ability"...

Atlantic Ram230October 23, 2016 09:41AM

Re: I'm not sure what the issue is

sfbayram346October 23, 2016 09:31AM

He's paid damned good $$$$$$$$ to make that catch!

Ramgator192October 23, 2016 09:52AM