Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Once again, I don't know how to feel about a win this week.

October 22, 2016 03:52AM
"Historical bounty?" One more wording of the "we gave up the farm" I guess. I can see posters stating we gave up a lot of JG. We sure did. But, I also think the trade was fair for both sides and eventually what we got on our side will be seen. At this point it looks like we gave up way too much because the player we got hasn't played. Other guys we didn't pick and could've picked have done well. That's always going to happen BTW. I think it's wat too early to be disappointed because we haven't taken the plastic wrap off our new weapon yet. If we got another Joe Montana and we win four SBs in the coming decade, the trade will look like a steal in our favor. I understand the Christmas morning gift under the tree excitement and even the anxiety of not knowing what we'll get from this pick, but it's like we unwrapped the gift, excitably yelled out "we got a shiny new QB!" and then, our dad told us we gotta read the instructions before playing it. Sure, it's kind of a downer after all the build up. It sucks that your friends are playing with their gifts and they are awesome. But, it doesn't mean that you didn't get the best gift. Maybe it's the best gift ever. It's tough to wait. Dad is reading the entire instruction manual. Wait for dad. It will be worth it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Once again, I don't know how to feel about a win this week.

guinnessram667October 21, 2016 04:30PM

Don't blame a win, blame Fisher...

max324October 21, 2016 04:49PM

Re: Don't blame a win, blame Fisher...

Anonymous User596October 21, 2016 05:37PM

youre probably right..

max321October 22, 2016 06:39AM

Re: youre probably right..

Anonymous User380October 22, 2016 10:27AM

Re: youre probably right..

moklerman316October 22, 2016 05:39PM

SoCalRAMatic446October 22, 2016 03:52AM

Headslap75345October 22, 2016 02:54PM