Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Once again, I don't know how to feel about a win this week.

October 21, 2016 04:30PM
I usually get this feeling with about 3 games to go: I want the Rams to win but a loss would improve our draft status (Something we don't have to concern ourselves with for a couple of years). Once again, I don't know how to feel.

If we win it means Fisher will stick with Keenum, which will probably lead to another 8-8 or "7 & 9 bullsh@t" season, delaying the opportunity to develop Goff as our QB of the future. It would also waste the extra time provided by the bye week to allow Goff his best chance of success in his first game.

If we lose, it means we have to go 7-2 or 6-3 @ the worst to make the playoffs, a feat Fisher has proven incapable of achieving.

If I were an optimist I could hope that we win and Fisher still inserts Goff @ QB but as a realist I think that is a bold move that Fisher is also incapable of.

If I were a pessimist I could dread seeing us lose while Fisher still sticks doggedly with Keenum as the starter while missing out on the playoffs and a chance to allow Goff the chance to prove he was worth the historical bounty we gave up to get him. The realist in me sees this as the more likely scenario.

Come Sun, I will be hoping/praying for a Rams win and rooting them on with every fibre of my being. I'll wait until Mon to deal with the reality that Keenum is the QB that Fisher thinks will lead us to the playoffs. I think most of us know better.

Kevin P.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Once again, I don't know how to feel about a win this week.

guinnessram667October 21, 2016 04:30PM

Don't blame a win, blame Fisher...

max324October 21, 2016 04:49PM

Re: Don't blame a win, blame Fisher...

Anonymous User596October 21, 2016 05:37PM

youre probably right..

max321October 22, 2016 06:39AM

Re: youre probably right..

Anonymous User380October 22, 2016 10:27AM

Re: youre probably right..

moklerman316October 22, 2016 05:39PM

Re: Once again, I don't know how to feel about a win this week.

SoCalRAMatic447October 22, 2016 03:52AM

Re: Once again, I don't know how to feel about a win this week.

Headslap75345October 22, 2016 02:54PM