Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Giants say Josh Brown won't travel with team to London

October 20, 2016 01:09PM
[www.espn.com]

The New York Giants announced Thursday that kicker Josh Brown will not travel with the team to London for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams.

The team said it will review newly released documents in which Brown admitted to domestic abuse and "revisit" the issue when the team returns from London.

"The Giants do not condone or excuse any form of domestic violence. Josh has acknowledged that he has issues in his life and has been working on these issues through therapy and counseling for a long period of time," the team said. "We remain supportive of Josh and his efforts."

Earlier Thursday, the NFL announced that that it would review the documents as well.

Brown's admissions were revealed Wednesday by the King County (Washington) Sheriff's Office as part of his final case file, stemming from a May 2015 arrest following an incident with his wife, Molly Brown.

And the dude they brought in for game 1 this year when Brown was suspended wasn't very good so unless they go out and pick up Robbie Gould this could be a major help to Rams on Sunday.

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Josh Brown distraction....

Rampage2K-732October 20, 2016 10:47AM

Giants say Josh Brown won't travel with team to London

RFIP370October 20, 2016 01:09PM

Funny you say that...You jinxed it LOL

TonyHunter87317October 20, 2016 04:13PM

Unreal!!!! Nm

RFIP268October 20, 2016 04:16PM

Re: Unreal!!!! Nm

TonyHunter87322October 20, 2016 11:32PM