Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 7

October 20, 2016 01:16AM
Thursday

Bears at Packers Pick is Packers (Despite their struggles there is no way they lose the lowly Bears in Lambeau.)

Sunday
Giants and Rams in London Pick is Rams ( I feel the Rams came alive on offense last week vs Detroit. Kenny Britt was monster and Gurley had a good day. Bad decision by Fisher cost them dearly. Keenum was great passing for 321 and 3 scores and running in a 4th score.)

Saints at Chiefs Pick is Chiefs (Only because they are in Arrowhead for this one)
Colts at Titans Pick is Titans (Only because they are at home but, either team could win)
Vikings at Eagles Pick Vikings (The hunch here is that Bradford is having his best season of his career and the Vikings have a better defense)
Browns at Bengals Pick is Bengals ( If anybody deserves to be fired it is the Bengals coach. He’s been there over a decade it seems and has never gotten over the hump in the playoffs and his team is sketchy at best week to week.
Redskins at Lions Pick is Lions ( Its an either or type game. Either team could win)
Raiders at Jaguars Pick is Raiders ( I’m not impressed with Oakland but they should beat the sad sack Jags)
Bills at Dolphins Pick is Bills ( (I feel the Bills are the better team but this is the kind of game that Rex Ryan loses, so, who knows)
Ravens at Jets Pick is Jets (Despite Fitzpatrick’s ugly performance in AZ the Raven’s are not a great team and the kind of team the Jets should beat.)
Bucs at 49ers Pick is Bucs (Why would I pick the 49ers?)
Chargers at Falcons Pick is Falcons ( The Mike McCoy farewell tour continues)
Patriots at Steelers Upset pick Steelers( Just a feeling Tom Brady is due for a bad game and Steelers need this win badly)
Seahawks at Cardinals Pick is Hawks( Cardinals are paper tigers. Too inconsistent and the Hawks defense is legit.)
Monday
Texans at Broncos Pick is Broncos ( The Brock Osweiler we love you game. I’m sure all Broncos fans will express their love for the guy who dumped them and took the money in Houston.)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 7

GreatRamNTheSky587October 20, 2016 01:16AM

Re: Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 7

leafnose271October 20, 2016 04:29AM

Re: Rams/Gints looks like a shootout tbh

merlin401October 20, 2016 07:02AM

Re: Rams/Gints looks like a shootout tbh

Rams43227October 20, 2016 07:24AM

Quinn is a big factor

LMU93229October 20, 2016 08:31AM