Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: So after Sunday's game I asked myself

October 17, 2016 10:35AM
I'm interested in seeing Goff play also and i agree with you on most of your evaluation unit wise
I think the OL has talent but is under performing.
Defensively they have a tough secondary to evaluate its all about William's scheme isn't it.
Gaines and Tru are both very good NFL calibur starters, Hill and Joyner have either good zone or man to man abilities, close quick and will hit the man short of sticks, Gratz should also come in and raise the depth of talent at CB. Safety is more a question mark but is a design of taking away the home run pass. So LB coverage and run defence responsibilities are magnified and that group is under duress with DL problems due to injury.
I think they can win again. And get that record up to ten games but they have figure out how stay balanced on offence and use
Tree an Barron more on blitzes more than absorbing hits and chasing from behind.
They seem to be challenged in whatever their responsibility is.
Hard to get the deer in the headlights image of Goff out of my head.
He should have improved since August and I do want to see the pizzazz out there with" sick" throws he known for,
I don't want to see G. Rob. Or another finish the deal on Goff' s bruised tailbone or worse either,
And that's a high consideration.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2016 11:06AM by CraigMatson.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So after Sunday's game I asked myself

GreatRamNTheSky589October 17, 2016 08:36AM

ramithard343October 17, 2016 10:01AM

CraigMatson312October 17, 2016 10:35AM

good Post Grits

dodgerram309October 17, 2016 10:44AM

CraigMatson223October 17, 2016 10:47AM