Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So after Sunday's game I asked myself

October 17, 2016 08:36AM
What are the issues with this team.

1. Poor run blocking offensive line. It may be partly play calling but I'm convinced these guys are no good run blockers.

2. Secondary is weak and the linebacking is mediocre. The D-line is fine but the Rams need upgrades in the linebacking and secondary.

3. On offense, the Rams are really a passing team and not a running team. They are much better passing the ball. Almost all their big plays on offense come from the passing game.

4. Kenny Britt has been a God Send and Brian Quick has really turned it around and has become a reliable receiver.

5. Keenum is okay on the long ball and the medium range passes but his short quick passes where he really has to zip it in there is his down fall and he cannot throw an out pattern.

Finally to sum it up overall, this team as many of you have already concluded is not a play off team and they face a difficult schedule in the last 10 games. If they win 6 more games I'll be surprised. I don't believe starting Goff will make things better for this team. In fact, it could make it worse but Keenum is not the future and we shouldn't be wasting time on a QB who doesn't figure to be here. Goff needs to get in there and learn OJT right now. BTW OJT is On The Job Training.

He needs to play so he'll be more acclimated next summer. I would love for the teams to win 7 more games but I don't see it.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So after Sunday's game I asked myself

GreatRamNTheSky589October 17, 2016 08:36AM

Re: So after Sunday's game I asked myself

ramithard344October 17, 2016 10:01AM

CraigMatson313October 17, 2016 10:35AM

good Post Grits

dodgerram310October 17, 2016 10:44AM

CraigMatson223October 17, 2016 10:47AM