Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

think it's time for two boards...

October 17, 2016 08:22AM
Get rid of the tailgate board which no one uses anymore and just make it the "complaint dept."

Where people who love to complain to people who love to hear it.

Thanks for posting this Shaky...I too am sick of the same "Fisher Sucks" post over and over getting all the Debbie Downers riled up. I don't mind the criticizing of coaches and players I do it myself, it's the nonstop mantra about the same things over and over that get old and seem to have taken over this board.

I just want to win, I'm gonna hope for the best and root like hell for that to happen....bitchin and moaning about the coach on a daily basis is not going to change things, so maybe if we had a "Fire Fisher" board we could help with the cause.

Very few people on here expected the playoffs this year considering all that has gone on with the move and rookie QB, etc...yet somehow everyone's acting like we should be 5-1 right now??? They're actually a few plays away form that right now....And somehow it's always the coaches fault?!!

Ron Rivera who was coach of the year last year is now 1-5 and will prolly end up 5-11 IF they can rally...do you think he just forgot how to coach or are his players just not making plays???

Just to be clear, I'm not a "Fisher backer" I would shed no tears if he was fired today, but at the same time, I'm not going to pin every little thing that goes wrong on him either...

Maybe it's cuz I played the game, but I tend to blame the players more then use the coach as a crutch for why the players are not making plays.

I'm a die hard Rams fan and can't stand seeing post like "Giants are going to kill us next week" to me, that is some 7-9 @#$%&. A losers mentality and it is taking over this board. Obviously we don't need a board with nothing but positive vibes, just a simple conversations about observations of what is taking place on the field THIS year would be great without everyone of them turning into a Fisher sucks/Rams suck sky is falling hissy fit.

Rant over.

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2016 08:33AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We don't need so many threads about the same thing....

Shaky672October 16, 2016 03:52PM

Well maybe we do and maybe we need a nice Kaepernick thread too

LesBaker370October 16, 2016 03:54PM

CK has more hair than talent at this point =-)

DaJudge299October 16, 2016 03:57PM

He's gotta be a low risk for...

sstrams389October 16, 2016 04:17PM

Blame Fisher....

max328October 16, 2016 04:07PM

Meh! Have to let this one go.

Ramgator244October 17, 2016 04:12AM

think it's time for two boards...

Rampage2K-202October 17, 2016 08:22AM