Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This Ram team is better than I expected they would be

October 16, 2016 03:48PM
I have clearly been dissatisfied with the end results and I do believe we need more of a spark and consistency on offense.
The offense is growing. It is getting better scheme wise and we seem to have several playmakers starting to make plays.
I don't think we have asked or demanded enough from our OL or QB yet and that is probably the difference but this actually is a winning team with better veteran play from our OL and our QB position.

We are hurting in the running game and end of game decision making and execution. There should be even more commitment to running to avoid the high scores and yet like today eploit teams aggressiveness to stop the run.

So I believe Jeff has made a miscalculation in how he has chosen to structure the offense and address the QB situation as I do believe this team has shown despite all that that we could actually have had as much success starting the rookie QB. I think the energy that Geoff could bring to the offense is underestimated and the onus of the Defense to step up and help the kid succeed could also prove beneficial.

Something is missing and we know where are limitations are but this is a far better team capable of competing with anyone.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This Ram team is better than I expected they would be

BumRap450October 16, 2016 03:48PM