Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does the Rams coaching staff sneak in 4th qtr of chargers games

October 14, 2016 02:56AM
Does the Rams coaching staff sneak in 4th qtr of chargers games and take over the coaching? Quote from my son's friend last night

My son's friend was over watching the Chargers game last night as it appeared another last minute collapse is in order, he goes, does somehow the Rams offensive coaching staff get sent in for the 4th quarter of Charger games to coach the offense?

I watched that game and for the first part the Chargers took it too one of the best defenses in the NFL, but completely abandoned a game play that had so many beautiful formations, space clearing, screens, picks, bunch sets, etc. and went into predictable mode the latter part of the game. I mentioned early in the game that it is totally different what other NFL teams do versus the Rams, but than came the 4th quarter.

Apparently, the Chargers have been doing this all year. Come out firing and than sit on a lead and blow it in the end. He took a deep breath after the final play and said finally.

Hard to believe the Chargers are 2-4 and the Rams are 3-2. You would expect the opposite.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Does the Rams coaching staff sneak in 4th qtr of chargers games

Rams_81390October 14, 2016 02:56AM